Thursday, September 11, 2008

Re: 1990 elphinstonians ko mera salaam

Oye....
Nice to hear from friends from the past.
[khare/Sonia] I hesitate putting my number up for misuse and spammers ;). I do understand smoke signals so anyone that needs to contact me ;). In any case its ---------. And yes I am currently single.

[all] I am in Pune right now working for this company called S-0ne (financial software mumbo jumbo), though I have been here for a year and half only. Anyone in the area don't hesitate to call and we can explore the city together;) .

Please post picture on the blog so that if I do pass you I can recognized u ;)

I have created group with all the emails ids that I have. You should receive the invite...do the needful. This way a person can opt in or opt out these emails and you can filter based on a single email id at your end.
I will let you know when you can start using the group email ID once sufficient people are on it.

Homepage:http://groups.google.co.in/group/elphi1990?lnk=gcimh
Group email:elphi1990@googlegroups.com


-chhil

No comments: