Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Re: 1990 elphinstonians ko mera salaam

AMYT BHATIA:

Great to know we're all rocking.

Have added many more names to this chainmail. (Notice, I've pasted Siddharth Khare's mail just below mine, above Salim-Sonia's.. please read).

Some of you may not remember all the names, because everyone from Arts, Science and Commerce is on this reunion list - the more, the Maryier.
Now each of you need to contribute at least 5 unique names each, to make the list even more comprehensive
Am enclosing an excel file for all's benefit. Please keep filling as many names in the database, so we can give
Don't forget that whenever, you reply try to reply all, so we're all in it together, unless one of the singles is hitting on another ;-)
Don't miss Murtuza Chhil's pic on the blog.
Let's plan for getting the reunion in place in Jan. The logistics are huge. Send me your nos. I'll discuss with each of you'll.
Hugs to all.
Cheers

SID KHARE:
Man..its has been ages since I heard from the people on this blog. Hats off to Bhatia - you have been one hell of a resourceful blogger to get all of us connected.

Elphi days seem a lifetime ago -- I remember doing TP in the alcoves, eating kilos of potato-omelet's in the milk bar and copying in the maths exams from Murtuza. This was followed by our after college beer drinking sessions at Mondi's (we graduated to Gokul -- but that's another story reserved for another blog). I do remember all of us being at our best behaviour at Nerrisa's birthday party at her home (if I remember well, she used to stay next to one of our English prof's) -- Lawrence what are you doing in New Zealand??.

The world is a small place though and I have bumped into 2 guys from Elphi here in Kuwait -- one is Sampat the guy who used to manage the Elphi canteen he now manages a bunch of restaurants. Another is Parker (I forget his first name), I bumped into him at an ATM a year back. He works for DHL -- I will fish out his card and invite him to this blog.

And ohh yessss, Chhil, before I left Mumbai, I met Swaroop, she works for HPCL and the first thing she asked me was if I was in touch with you and had your number -- so dude you know who you have to absolutely get in touch with.

That's all for now. Do stay in touch.


On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:20 PM, wrote:
Hey guys,

Its a delight to hear from you.Amyt,i think the site was a great idea - not sure if you expected such a good response.

Lets put up a few photos - current ones i mean with our spouses/fly....

ok too late - penning off.

Love,

Sonia

No comments: