Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Post by Salim Kapasi

Hi guys!I was overjoyed to see a blog with our names in it (almost felt like a celebrity!)Where is everybody and what’s happening in your lives?! Nerissa in newzealand? Last I knew she was in the middle east somewhere J how are you doing nerry? And Amit…sorry Amyt… cool numerology there… still on your veg spree? Wassup man? Sonia and me are doing fine. I am back from my 2 year stint in Africa doing a sabbatical and commodities trading, which was a major diversification from my technology career. (I was earlier into visual design and rich media communications…from there to a trader..no actually an African baniya! Right now we are on our way (hopefully by October 08) to Mississauga, Canada. Sonia is with HSBC and getting a job transfer there and I am basically tagging along as a house husband! We have a great kid called saahir-11 yrs…and he is my current source of inspiration and entertainment! So when and hows the reunion happening? Do write asap and forward me sid’s and chills email ids too if you happen to have them. Salim kapasi

1 comment:

chhil said...

Hey dude nice to hear from you. Your kid is 11 WOW!!!...
Enjoy the cold winters in Canada and hopefully we can meet and kick your ass goodbye before you depart.