Sunday, September 14, 2008

Re: 1990 elphinstonians ko mera salaam

Still need Neeraj, Chris', Maxim, Sharukh, Kanchan, Nadim's phone nos and others whos nos not in list.

Akbar, Meena, Maxim, etc need to be traced with email and phone nos.

Also pasting Hermito's response for all's benefit since the reply came only to me:

Sonia - i'm perfectly game for a before-October reunion. Murtuza Chhil is planning to come next weekend so maybe that's as good as anyother time. Will call you and Salim today.

Updated list attached (alphabetically arranged).

Cheers



HI Amyt,

Nice to see this much buzz here it is humming. Please send me the link to the site as I could not get into it from the UAE as it kept on coming on in Arabic and finally I gave up.

Nice to see Sid, Salim, Sonia,and the guys here it is fun to see them and where they are I would like to add some photos when I get back to the gulf am presently in rainy Goa will contact you when I get to Mumbai send me your number along with the link.

Regards,

Hermito.

1 comment:

Kanchi said...

Hi there y'all

I am glad to hear about all of you here on Amit's blog. Being able to come across old friends generates a rare kind of warmth and feeling of well being. Siddhart, amit, hermito, Nerissa how are you and where are you. Hermito you dissappeared from the face of the earth after HSC.

I am married to Prateek Dokania and am the mother of Dev, a happy almost-five year old little man. I live in NY and hope that we all can meet up soon.

My email address is kanchiad@aol.com just in case anybody feels like dropping a line.

Love to all
Kanchi